Lauri Reuter is a scientist-turned-investor and a founder and partner of the Nordic Foodtech VC, which invests explicitly in Nordic and Baltic early-stage tech companies that are renewing the global food system. Lauri holds a Ph.D. in biotechnology and worked previously as a Researcher and Senior Specialist of Disruptive Technologies at VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland. He is a part-time urban beekeeper and passionate about building a radically sustainable food system for this planet – and the next one.
- 1:50 Fund backstory and investment thesis
- 11:30 Commercializing research-based technology
- 21:10 The ideal food portfolio 10 years from now
- 30:00 Funding gaps and opportunities for Nordic food startups
- 41:30 Lauri’s vision for the future food system
Connect with the show’s Host Analisa Winther on LinkedIn. For more conversations, join our community on Instagram or check out other episodes on www.nordicfoodtech.io.