Tim Wendelboe runs his own roastery and espresso bar in Oslo, Norway where he imports, roasts and serves high quality coffees. Tim has won multiple international barista competitions and is known for his ability to create great taste. In this episode, we trace Tim’s career starting as a barista, moving into coffee roasting, and then starting his own Farm, Finca el Suelo, in Columbia where he practices biological coffee farming. We also discuss how Tim works closely and transparently with farmers to improve their coffee quality.
- 8:30 Positively influencing great taste in coffee
- 15:30 The Tim Wendelboe coffee shop experience
- 18:00 How Tim works with farmers around the world
- 27:30 Adventures in biological coffee farming in Columbia
- 43:20 Sustainability and transparency
If you like this episode, check out this podcast with the Coffee Collective’s Founder. We further explore what creates great taste, transparency, and sustainability from another Nordic point of view. For more conversations, join our community on Instagram or check out other episodes on www.nordicfoodtech.io.