Electrolux was founded in 1901. Today, they offer a full line of kitchen and laundry appliances, inspired by their work in designing professional products for the world’s best chefs. Tove Chevalley is the Head of Electrolux’s Innovation Hub focused on rethinking the way we cook, clean, and take care of our homes. In this episode, we dive into how the Innovation Team co-creates with chefs, teenagers, colleagues, and startups to develop new solutions that facilitate sustainable eating, better clothing care, and wellbeing in the home.
- 11:00 Electrolux’s sustainability targets for 2030
- 18:12 The future kitchen in 10 years
- 24:00 Defining sustainable eating
- 29:00 How Electrolux sources innovation
- 43:30 How the hub facilitates internal innovation
If you’d like this episode on sustainability innovation, check out this conversation with Carlsberg’s Sustainability Manager. You’re also invited to join our community on Instagram or check out other episodes on www.nordicfoodtech.io.