The Norrsken Impact Accelerator is based in Stockholm. This year, the program is focused on accepting startups who are addressing big challenges related to our global good system. The accelerator has created quite a buzz for the incredible network of unicorn founders behind companies like Soundcloud, Klarna, Meltwater, Acne Studios, etc who will be advising the selected applicants. Today, I am joined by Funda Sezgi who is the Co-founder and Managing Director of the accelerator program. I also have Anna Ottosson, a FoodTech investor at Trellis Road and a Venture Partner of the program.
- 15:00 How the accelerator works and perks
- 22:00 How will startups be able to tap these unicorn founders?
- 28:00 What do we need more of in the Nordics to build our ecosystem?
- 37:20 What does it mean to scale impact?
- 42:00 What’s the best place to start a food startup globally?
This month, we are hosting a feedback competition. If you fill out this form, you will be entered in a lottery to win a $200 gift certificate to the bar or restaurant of your choice OR an hour of coaching / consulting with your host. Enter here.