My guest is Raz Godelnik Assistant Professor of Strategic Design and Management at the Parsons School of Design New School where he is exploring new business models and design solutions. In this episode, we discuss the DEFT framework, which provides a model for designing and implementing climate solutions.
Raz is also the co-founder of two green startups – Hemper Jeans and Eco-Libris. He is involved with sandbox Zero where he develops sustainable business models, climate action, and sustainability-as-unusual tools and frameworks. He holds an MBA from Tel Aviv University and a BA in Communication and Economics from the Hebrew University.
- 1:10 Overview of the DEFT Framework
- 5:12 How to shift values, beliefs, and attitudes
- 9:50 The importance of affordability, delight, and meaning
- 17:10 Translating solutions into stories
- 19:15 Vision for the future food system